In addition to our ongoing Core LIVE services, Core studio is safely OPEN for face to face:
- Physiotherapy appointments
- 1:1, 1:2, and Functional Physiotherapy sessions (with safe 1.5m distancing and many other measures in place). Our virtual Core LIVE services will still continue, read on to find out more.
- NEW ANNOUNCEMENT ! Pre and post natal assessments, 1:1’s and GROUP CLASSES at limited capacity (6 people max for safe distancing and hygiene).
If your permanent session is not offered just yet, please book yourself into any session casually.
- Unfortunately due to current social distancing laws and space requirements, please do not bring your baby (apologies, as we would usually allow this).
- See our COVID 19 protocol below.
All face to face and Core LIVE appointments can be booked via:
- Core Physio and Pilates app
- Online via the appointment tab
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (03) 9523 8111
We welcome you back into our studio with strict measures and thoroughly planned strategies in place to ensure the safety of you and our Core community. We recommend that you please take the time to read our protocol below:
COVID Patient Protocol
- We value our clients downloading the COVID safe app.
- Compulsory screening questions cleared on booking, and expected to be “safe” for every session.
- Furniture has been rearranged in the building to ensure 1.5m distance between people is maintained at all times.
- Please wait outside reception entry on level 2 (upstairs) until your session if your session is upstairs, and or level 1 ( downstairs) if your session is downstairs, and aim to arrive a few minutes early to allow for smooth traffic flow and temperature to be taken. Signage and help from staff will be available to avoid confusion.
- Take shoes off outside the studio.
- Please keep your phone INSIDE your bag, or consider having it in a ziplock bag if you are expecting an urgent message or call (phones have been shown to carry many germs and are hard to contain).
- Temperature will be taken by staff, and demonstrated as safe upon arrival for every session.
- Please bring to functional physio sessions:
- A large clean towel to use in place of pillow (pillows no longer available) – consider more than one if you usually need more than one pillow.
- Socks to wear during session (grip socks recommended). Available for purchase at reception if needed.
- Your own theraband (if you have one). Available for purchase at reception if required.
- Optional to bring your own pilates or yoga mat.
- Hand washing prior to and post session is essential and hand sanitiser will be readily available in all rooms.
- Please avoid using handrails on stairwell and use elbow for lift buttons (if possible!)
- Studios will be deodorised between sessions.
- Hospital grade wipes and sanitiser will be used throughout studio.
During and end of class:
- Reduced timetable for safe distancing in studio.
- Strict 1.5m distancing between people/ all equipment and ensuring we are abiding recommended guidelines for overall capacity in our spaces within the studio.
- Functional Physio sessions will be 50 mins to ensure adequate time to thoroughly clean between sessions.
- You will be expected to wipe down ALL equipment/ props that you use during your session please.
- Gloves will be available to use.
- Sanitise your hands immediately after using hands in straps.
- Pillows will not be available (your clean towel will suffice, feel free to bring two towels if you normally need more pillows).
- Please do not use any equipment that has a sign “do not use”.
- Hicaps / EFTPOS machines wiped after each use.
- Please do not bring your baby to pre/ post natal classes.
Last updated 22/05/20
Virtual services still available!
We respect and understand if you would prefer to continue to use our virtual physiotherapy services which are still available.
Core LIVE is designed to help you in the comfort of your home via Zoom and can be booked via the options detailed above.
Our Physiotherapy team offer the following services:
- Physiotherapy support/ appointments
- Home Exercise Programs
- 1:1, 1:2 or family sessions
- Reassessments for our pre and post natal populations, or functional physiotherapy clients
- Workstation / ergonomic set up assessments
- Tailored Home Exercise Program prescription (eg. for daily stretching after working at your home office or other special needs).
- Mat classes:
- Pre/post natal/ Balance and Stability, HIIT, Foam roller, mat Pilates classes
- All taught by Core’s experienced physiotherapists who will combine their in depth knowledge of Physio and Pilates to bring you lots of different classes daily.
- Look under timetable tab for more class details
Please Note: To participate in Core LIVE appointments or classes, you will need to download “Zoom Client for Meetings” and install on your computer – it is simple to do, just click on the following link: https://zoom.us/download. You will then need to set up an account by pressing the “Sign Up Free” tab.